Finding your place under the sun can be tricky

Especially if you do not conform

If you are a little offbeat

A little unusual, a little differnt

But my heart leaps up with indescribable joy

And warms up with gratitude beyond words

To know that I have found your hand to hold me

To gently nudge, push and pull

And that the universe has chosen to reveal itself in all its glory

To me

Bit by bit

That I am the chosen one

One of the cherished ones of the divine

To be walking the path

I do feel lost even now, once in a while

The boat of life can become a bit rocky

And water can come up right up to my nose, but no further

Your reassuring presence wraps all my senses

To comfort me in all its tenderness

To remind me

That my unusualness is my greatest gift

And I am still a cherished one of the divine

~ Sujala 29th Mar, 23 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trip to Madhya Pradesh by road

Do not let the child grow

International Women's day - Is it a woman's world ?